Monday, February 22, 2010

Random List Day

Today is Random List day.

  1. New favorite word to say when making a joke: "bazinga!"
  2. Snow is still white, still all over, and somehow although being so clean and pretty makes my windshield muddy when I'm driving. Dang you residual dirt.
  3. Yesterday I was quite abruptly reminded that "yes James, you still have a temper." Curse you fiery little jerk swooning in and out of hibernation.
  4. Songs that include numbers in their verses like "3, 4, 5" are my favorite. The remnants of a Sesame Street upbringing? 
  5. There are many, many ways to eat on a budget of twenty dollars a month, but it also requires second and third homes that are willing to feed you in exchange for goods and services, such as babysitting. Bazinga!
  6. Having someone who doesn't mind telling you they love you every night before you go to bed makes it easier to fall asleep.
  7. All pleasant surprises from college administrations are not dead. I found out today that one of my classes is in fact a "7 week class" and will be ending next week. 
  8. Huge, ridiculously fat people can be told directly that they have an abnormality with their adipose tissue. That abnormality is that there's so much of it, and the adipose tissue is a physician's way of saying "fat."
  9. Jules Verne wrote really well for having a girly name.
  10. "Paraguay" sounds like you're saying someone's name in pig latin.
  11. Family photos would be far, far more interesting if every family member had a tendency to scrunch up their nose when smiling in pictures. 
  12. Find  a movie title that isn't a cliche. Shouldn't that be a sign about entertainment?
  13. The love of huge, heavy books filled with content I don't have the slightest clue about trying to understand is an acquired taste, one that opens my salivary glands now, which is probably something I'd find an explanation for in each one of them.
  14. Bazinga. Who am I kidding? I don't understand the content in ANY book!



1 comment: